Apply to be a Field Service technician at HOLLOWAY AMERICA.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to layout nozzle locations from drawings to parts being fabricated.
- Ability to make quality welds using tig/mig process.
- Ability to use plasma burners to make quality cuts.
- Ability to mechanically grind and polish.
- Knowledge to fabricate a tank from start to finish.
- Spot Electropolishing.
- Perform hydro testing on vessels and HTS.
- Must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with peers and customers.
- Approximate 45 weeks a year
- Must be able travel by plane and vehicle
General Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Walking, prolonged standing, bending, squatting and lifting in awkward positions
- Work from a ladder
Licensing or Other Special Certifications (Obtained on the Job)
- Safety Training Class required (cost covered by Holloway America)
- MSDS Training (Hazard Mat’l) required (cost covered by Holloway America)
- Fork Truck Certification (cost covered by Holloway America)
- Class E license required
To apply, download the HOLLOWAY AMERICA Application Form.
Complete the application form, and then send it and your résumé to our Human Resources department by mail, email, or fax (please do not make inquiries by phone):
HOLLOWAY Human Resources
720 North Cedarbrook
Springfield, MO 65802