Bioreactor and Fermentation Vessels
Our fermenters and reactors enforce complete product purity for your critical BioPharm applications.
Stainless Steel Fermenters, Batch Reactors, and Bioreactors
At HOLLOWAY, we engineer stainless steel fermenters and stainless steel bioreactors to exacting specifications because we understand the critical nature of Pharmaceutical and Biotech industrial standards.
In fact, we excel at meeting those standards.
We’re passionate about crafting completely customized processes that meet your most unique or challenging specifications. We also use high-quality finishes that exceed industry norms. Each vessel we craft is inspected and tested to ensure all requirements are met or surpassed. When you size your vessels and design your fermentation or bioprocessing suites, you can rely on our reputation and dedication to ensure your processes are carried out with utter precision.
When ordering stainless steel fermenters, stainless steel bioreactors, or batch reactors, here are just a few things you can expect:
- Vessel sizes from one liter to 30,000 liters
- ASME-certified welders and BPE certified materials
- International standards available upon request include PED/CE/CRN/MOM/NR-13/D1 (China)
- In-house finish requirements from 30Ra to 5Ra, with and without H-Electropolish™
- Custom-drilled sprayballs with Riboflavin proof testing and certifications
- Material options from 316L stainless steel, Duplex, AL-6XN®*, HASTELLOY®*, and many other high-alloys
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) room, and complete documentation packages in hard copy and digital copies as standard
*HASTELLOY® is a trademark of Haynes International, Inc.; AL-6XN® is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum.
Stainless Steel Fermenter & Bioreactor Construction Materials
Every stainless steel fermenter from HOLLOWAY features a fine interior finish for greater purity. Our stainless steel bioreactors and fermenters are also made with the finest quality construction materials:
- T–316L (standard)
- Other materials available by request