Apply to be a Fabrication Shop Helper at HOLLOWAY AMERICA.
Helper in the Fabrication Shop
Essential Job Functions
- Basic knowledge of operations of our Fabrication Shop
- Ability to do functions of shop clean-up
- Stock inventory
- Operate power equipment
- Testing, cleaning of stainless steel parts/tanks
- Prolonged walking, bending, standing, lifting, working from a ladder
- Fork Lift Operation (will train on job)
- Overhead Crane Operation (will train on job)
There are no educational requirements for this job.
General Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Prolonged standing, bending and lifting
- Work from ladder
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required*
*Obtained on the job.
- Safety Training Class will be required—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- MSDS Training (Hazard Mat’l) will be required—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- Fork Truck Certification—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- Ten paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Flex plan and 401(k) with employer contribution
To apply, download the HOLLOWAY AMERICA Application Form.
Complete the application form, and then send it and your résumé to our Human Resources department by mail, email, or fax (please do not make inquiries by phone):
HOLLOWAY Human Resources
720 North Cedarbrook
Springfield, MO 65802