Our reputation for excellence sets us apart in the nutraceutical world.
Delivering on that reputation has been a point of pride for our engineers since day one. Whatever your products require—from vitamins to minerals, supplements to superfoods —we're confident our custom-crafted fermentation vessels, stainless steel processing tanks, and custom equipment capabilities are an essential element for your success.
Our At-a-Glance Nutraceutical Industry Capabilities
While our expert craftsmen at HOLLOWAY AMERICA proudly build immaculate, custom-engineered vessels and tanks to suit one or multiple needs, our standard nutraceutical tanks and vessels vary for niche processes:
- Custom-engineered and custom-built sanitary equipment for your unique applications
- ASME-rated sanitary pressure vessels
- Fermentation vessels
- CIP vessels
- Media prep vessels
- Stainless steel processing tanks
- Smart tanks and vessels, like The intelliVessel™
- Mixing tanks
- Sterile holding tanks
- Recovery tanks
Our tank sizes typically range from one liter to 60,000 liters and are available with our patented design innovations:
- Full vessel drainability with SureDrain™ technology
- Fully-integrated CIP/SIP systems
- Certified Precision Sprayball Coverage before shipment (pioneered by Precision Stainless in 1994)
- H-Series™ Sanitary O-Ring Manways, engineered to 150 psig, with swing-bolted C-clamp design
- Custom design/engineer/build for unique applications
Nutraceutical-Grade Materials of Construction
We exclusively build with world-class materials of construction:
- All Type 300 Series stainless steel, AL-6XN™*, HASTELLOY™*, Alloy 20, C-22, C-276, Alloys 200, 400, Inconel 600, 601, 625, 800, 825, 904L, Duplex 2205, 254SMO, Titanium
- FDA and USP Class VI elastomers, including white silicone, black EPDM, black Viton®
Surface finishes are to the degree of polish required by the project, from 50Ra to 10Ra or lower, including H-Electropolish™.
*HASTELLOY® is a trademark of Haynes International, Inc.; AL-6XN® is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum; Viton® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers, LLC
The HOLLOWAY AMERICA Difference
At HOLLOWAY, we understand where you're coming from, what your nutraceutical process problems are, and what you need out of your pressure vessels and tanks to maintain your operation and grow your bottom line. Our commitment to seeing your problems and needs through your eyes is why our clients value their relationships with us as much as their world-class equipment. Learn more about what sets us apart.