The FASTMOUNT™ Adapter

Our FASTMOUNT™ Adapter Is The First & Only Patented ASME-Code Certified Adapter That Promptly Connects TriClamp®-type Equipment to Existing NA-Connect® or H-CONNECT™ mounting flanges.

The FASTMOUNT pipe flange adapter coupling makes fast connections.

The FASTMOUNT™ Adapter: The Tri-Clamp Flange Adapter Coupling

If lost parts, stripped threads, and galling issues are slowing your process and business, let HOLLOWAY AMERICA save you time and money with the patented FASTMOUNT™ Adapter system. The FASTMOUNT™ Adapter converts existing NA-Connect or H-CONNECT™ bolt-style units into a quick-change sanitary clamp-type connection.

Designed for high strength and no weld installation, the FASTMOUNT™ Adapter meets ASME pipe flange adapter requirements. Providing years of worry free service, the adapter is supplied with all of the components and documentation required to convert your bolt-style connection system into a simple, clean, and quick access to all of your vessels’ contents.

Like all HOLLOWAY components, the FASTMOUNT™ Adapter comes standard in 316L material. Stop losing parts and LOSE YOUR WRENCH with the tri-clamp FASTMOUNT™ Adapter, only from HOLLOWAY AMERICA.

FASTMOUNT™ Adapter Dimensions

   SIZE    "A" DIM. "B" DIM. "C" DIM. "D" DIM. "E" DIM. CLAMP SIZE
1/2" 2.516" 0.787" 1.102" 0.250" 0.618" 2"
3/4" 2.516" 0.787" 1.102" 0.250" 0.618" 2"
1" 3.579" 1.575" 2.106" 0.563 0.994" 3"
1-1/2" 3.579" 1.575" 2.106" 0.563" 0.994" 3"
2" 4.683" 2.087" 2.638" 0.313" 0.744" 4"
2-1/2" 5.685" 2.578" 3.169" 0.313" 0.744" 5"
3" 6.570" 3.071" 3.681" 0.750" 1.368" 6"

FASTMOUNT™ Pipe Flange Adapter Construction Materials

For excellent quality, we construct the FASTMOUNT™ Adapter with excellent materials:

  • T–316L (standard)
  • T–304L
  • T–317L
  • C–22
  • C-276
  • AL-6XN™
  • Other materials available by request

We're ready to craft your solutions.

Tell us more about the products and services you're interested in—as well as which industry you call home—on our quick-and-easy "Request for Information" form. Or, give us a call and talk to one of our representatives.