YOURSITE™ Field Services

With YourSite™ Field Services, We Can Perform On-Site Tank Remediation, Retrofits, Modification, And Fabrication To Eradicate Downtime And Streamline Your Processes.

Master Craftsmen On-Site in No Time

At HOLLOWAY AMERICA, we have multiple Field Service teams ready to dispatch at your convenience. From on-site remediation services to on-site electropolishing services, HOLLOWAY is the answer to the costly problem of stalled equipment. With trucks in the Northeast, Midwest and West Coast, we can be at your facility (YOURSITE™) in the US the very next day.

From the simple to the complex, we can provide you with the YOURSITE™ Field Services solutions to solve your changing process problems.


To keep your processes on track, HOLLOWAY's master craftsmen perform important services at your place:

  • Fitting Additions/Reductions/Modifications
  • Thermal Expansion Correction (Alcoves, Breast Rings, Legs, Outer Sheathing)
  • Heat Transfer Repairs
  • Vessel Leak Repairs
  • Vessel Polishing and Remediation
  • On-Site Electropolishing
  • Agitation Alterations/Replacement
  • On-Site CIP Testing
  • Vessel Volume Additions (adding 1,000 liters to a vessel)
  • On-Site Vessel Fabrication
  • Vessel Suite Remediation
  • Work on HOLLOWAY AMERICA / Precision Stainless vessels as well as other manufacturers’ vessels

We're ready to craft your solutions.

America's biggest companies trust Holloway America to craft the stainless steel pressure vessels, tanks, and components that are crucial for their processes. Don't take our word for it, though. Discover the quality yourself.