Hold, store, blend, mix, recover. Our equipment was created for your toughest chemical process applications.
Chemical and fine chemical process applications require exceptional attention to detail at every touchpoint. The alternative—a compromise in employee and consumer safety—is unthinkable. At HOLLOWAY AMERICA, we understand the accountability needed in every action, which is why our innovative engineers work to simplify, streamline, and, where specified, automate your production operations.
Our At-a-Glance Chemical and Fine Chemical Industry Capabilities
While our expert craftsmen at HOLLOWAY AMERICA proudly build immaculate, custom-engineered vessels and tanks to suit one or multiple needs, our standard chemical and fine chemical tanks and vessels vary for niche processes:
- Custom-engineered and custom-built equipment for your unique applications
- ASME-rated pressure vessels (both sanitary and non-sanitary)
- Smart tanks and vessels, like The intelliVessel™
- Mixing tanks & vessels
- Chemical storage tanks and holding tanks
- Recovery tanks
Our tank sizes typically range from one liter to 60,000 liters and are available with our patented design innovations:
- Full vessel drainability with SureDrain™ technology
- Fully-integrated CIP/SIP systems
- Certified Precision Sprayball Coverage before shipment (pioneered by Precision Stainless in 1994)
- H-Series™ Sanitary O-Ring Manways, engineered to 150 psig, with swing-bolted C-clamp design
- Custom design/engineer/build for unique applications
The HOLLOWAY AMERICA Difference
At HOLLOWAY, we understand where you're coming from, what your chemical process problems are, and what you need out of your pressure vessels and tanks to maintain your operation and grow your bottom line. Our commitment to seeing your problems and needs through your eyes is why our chemical and fine chemical clients value their relationships with us as much as their world-class tanks. Learn more about what sets us apart.