Our tanks and vessels automate and elevate your beverage operations.
For decades, HOLLOWAY AMERICA has been eliminating the stress of process problems for beverage companies big and small by producing sanitary equipment, tanks, vessels, and components—from mixing and blending tanks to storage vessels—that elevate production up-time, automate complex recipes, and help you get product onto shelves faster.
At-a-Glance Beverage Industry Offerings
While our expert craftsmen at HOLLOWAY AMERICA proudly build custom-engineered vessels and tanks to suit one or multiple needs, our standard beverage tanks and vessels vary for niche processes:
- ASME-rated sanitary pressure vessels
- Mixing tanks
- Blending tanks
- Storage tanks
- Heating and cooling tanks
- Microbrewery equipment
- Silo tanks
- Smart tanks and smart vessels like The intelliVessel™
Our tank sizes typically range from one liter to 60,000 liters and are available with our patented design innovations:
- Full vessel drainability with SureDrain™ technology
- Fully-integrated CIP/SIP systems
- Certified Precision Sprayball Coverage before shipment (pioneered by Precision Stainless in 1994)
- H-Series™ Sanitary O-Ring Manways, engineered to 150 psig, with swing-bolted C-clamp design
- Custom design/engineer/build for unique applications
The HOLLOWAY AMERICA Difference
At HOLLOWAY, we understand where you're coming from, what your beverage process problems are, and what you need out of your pressure vessels and tanks to maintain your operation and grow your bottom line. Our commitment to seeing your problems and needs through your eyes is why our beverage clients, including Keurig Green Mountain, value their relationships with us as much as their world-class equipment. Learn more about what sets us apart.