Mixing Tanks & Vessels
At HOLLOWAY AMERICA, we proudly craft and engineer mixing tanks and mixing vessels that blend consistently to help increase your production output and maintain product quality.
Better product. Better performance. This is mixing tank fabrication at its finest.
HOLLOWAY AMERICA is proud to be a mixing tank fabricator for industries ranging from pharmaceutical to food and dairy to beverage. When you need a mix tank that efficiently mixes powder, suspends solids, agitates low or high shear, or gently stir your products, we'll be there to assist you in your planning and estimating requirements. We can fabricate your mixing vessel in a wide variety of sizes—from one liter to 30,000 liters, under pressure or in atmospheric conditions. Send us your requirements and let us help you with one of the things we do best—designing and fabricating quality mixing tanks and vessels.
Mixing Tank Considerations
When selecting your mixing tank or mixing vessel, keep these things in mind:
- Single-wall or heating-jacket requirements
- Insulated with a stainless steel outer sheathing
- Top-entering mixer or bottom-entering mixer with magnetic coupling
- Stationary or portable vessel design
- Pressurized or atmospheric design
- Food-grade or Pharmaceutical-grade finish requirements
ASME Mixing Tank Construction Materials
To ensure that each mix tank we engineer performs to perfection and is built to last, we use only excellent construction materials:
- T–316L (standard)
- Other materials available by request